Thursday, February 24, 2011

Worst thing ever

So today i come home from school and i use the bathroom like normal. Well i flush the toilet and it flushes....kind of. The water flows up and over the bowl leaving a wet mess all over my bathroom. Luckly the its just water that is overflow. sad thing i didnt even use the toilet. I say on it cause i got my period and had to take care of it. I flush the toilet out of habit. It was my brothers friend who clogged my toilet. On top of that we dont own a plunger. So now im looking up ways to unclog a toilet without a plunger and trying not to tell my parents so it dosnt turn into a big deal. I really dont want my brothers friend to be embarrassed over the whole thing. So ya


On the bright side im feeling alot better and i dont think im eating for the rest of the day.....Hope you all are having a better day then me


<3 Alice

No comments: