Monday, February 28, 2011

Scared

So is it sad I'm to scared to tell you guys how much i weight. Its just scary for me cause I'm not that thin. I really fat huge compared to most...well all of you. I'm fat and i know it and I'm ashamed of it. I'm so lost and so confused. I feel like I'm stuck in a downward spiral. There is nothing i can do.


You know the whole no cookies thing...i failed...and most likely will fail tomorrow. My friend made me cookies and we are making cookies in cooking. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Iv lied to much in that class and the kids in my group look at me weird cause i showed them a trick or two to getting out of eating. I'm so lost. Its not like the kids think i have and ED or something, they just look at me weird.


I just want to fast. I want to but i fail so much. It is upsetting me.

Anyways to all you readers. You are amazing and i love each and everyone of you. Keep strong even though i cant. And stay thin so one day i can be. I just have to get into the habit.

You inspire me
<3 Alice

No comments: