Friday, February 11, 2011

New fast?

So right now I'm doing homework trying to stay up as late as I can to sleep all day tomrrow and fast. I really want to love some weight before v-day. I don't know why it's not like I get anything or any guy in ther right mind could love me. So today I over heard some kids talking about how fat someone was. Now they never said a name that I could head but my brain jumped right to "their talking about me" so it was weird to find it as the push I needed to finally move forword with a full on fast and not eatting for more then two days . The third day always gets me it's when I need the most help cause I start to panic and flip out thinking someone knows. Kind of like when my fathher saw me throw food away. Sent panic and I started eatting again. Weird I just need to calm down. Anyways night my phone is dieing.



<3 Alice

No comments: