Saturday, November 7, 2009

Getting Started

First Blog ^w^

Not really sure how this is going to work out but I'll try it.

Ok so iv been trying to diet for about one month now and I'm having a hard time with it. So trying a fast it the best thing i can think of. Iv read a lot about it and for a lot of people it has worked really well. One of my favorites is call a "Juice fast" sound good right? Don't know iv never done this before.

Alright, so mainly about me im shy i dont open up mutch and my parents would kill me if they found out about this fast. Im really good in school even though i dont show it much. I have problems with letting people in and i can really hate myself at times.

So if anyone has any ideas about this fast or can help me with it please i would love to hear and i wont judge.

No comments: