Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ok

~Diet plan~

One greek yogert-130

4 jalapenos-3

One diet drink

Water!

Thats it...... jalapenos take away my hunger and the are hot so i cant have more then one at a time until my mouth cools off and it makes me not want to eat also low cal!

I will be running after school this week. Then when i get home i will do some other stuff. hope to burn about 1000 cals.


Also thank you Zette for the comment maybe i can find someone to text when the bing monster feel like coming out.

Anyone live in the U.S.? who likes me?.....or would like to talk with me

Email-alice.mybody.105@gmail.com
Facebook-http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100001778894569

Plan to be 108 pound got to make my mother think im 120 though


<3 Alice

(can you believe i spell my name Alive every time)

No comments: