Sunday, November 14, 2010

From this day on

Ana is my only friend. Ana is the only person i can trust. Ana is the only person who wont lie to me. Cause today i just found out that everyone i know dose lie to me. Not only did my own cousin take a guy that i told her i liked she DID NOT tell me about it. I had to find out from him. My own cousin! I mean i would be OK with it if she had dated him but what is making me upset about the whole thing is that so did not, not one word, tell me about it. I feel so sick. I want to purg right now so bad. Feels like i need to get everything bad out. Do you know what i mean. I dont really feel hungry right now.

I don't feel like eating anymore.
I don't feel like sleeping.
I feel like a cant trust anyone anymore i mean i thought my cousin...was...my friend my family the one person i could trust (other then ana) and she lies!

...Just going to start fasting right now...try and get some control back into my life.I feel like i have nothing. I just spent the whole day with her today. Laughing and having a good time and it did not come to her mind once to tell me!

Anyone want to chat with me email
I could really use a friend right now.
alice.mybody.105@gmail.com

No comments: