Thursday, January 27, 2011

Time and time again

So my dear lovely ladies i will be starting a fast this Saturday January 29, 2011.

It mainly going to be a water fast for me. If anyone wants to join in go right ahead. Also if you do join you don't have to do a water fast it can me any kind of fast you want. So no worries with that:D

This fast like i said it going to be water. But for exercise it going to be kind of slow to start out with (don't want to over do it). For the first five days it will be a short walk 300 sit ups 200 push ups and 500 jumping jacks. Then over time its going to turn into a full 60 min run and what not. If i start feeling like its to much though I will be pulling back on the running and stuff.

Anyways, I think the hardest part it going to be hiding food and stuff after school my moms not home to see me eat so I'm just going to dirty up some dishes and leave them laying around. For dinner on the other hand I'm thinking of putting a garbage bag under my bed or something or maybe even just flushing it down the toilet. Any ideas better then this?


<3 Alice

No comments: