Saturday, July 3, 2010

3 Day Fast


Why only three days you ask?

Well you get all this crap out of my body! Nothing but water. All i have to do is tell me mother that i am not feeling well and she will go along with the whole thing on the third day though she might be like "You want to go to the Doctor" I will simply tell her give it a day or two and if its not better by then we will go. But it will get better mother. For i am the master of lies. With every word that leaves my mouth i have you at my feet. I can bring tear or joy to your life. Believe me on this. So stop fucking with my damn diet plan!


With this three day fast most of the crap will be done and gone with from my body. I will be nearly clean. I'm thinking at least every month doing this simple three day fast to clean it with that crap and junk that feels up over time. Maby even five day fast. With this cleaning maby my diet will work out better. I might even do this twice a month cause it so small and easy.


If this is a bad idea or if anyone has a better idea please let me know
Alice.mybody.105@gmail.com

<3 Alice

No comments: