Friday, July 23, 2010

Sigh

I have no idea what to do with myself. I cant even think. It not that im hungry i eat anyways. What the "F" is up with that. I cant tel my mother no cause i scared with that one little no she will find out everything!

I need to get a back bone. Im going to start walking 3 miles a day. maby running another mile. Or run untell i puke sound more fun.

"There's no need to tell anyone
They'd only hold us down"

Im running today no matter what none stop. I will be thinner in time for school. I will drop all that i can intime for back to school night. Before anyone sees me like this fat pig. I sacred so see how much i am. Im just going to say 180 or over by how fat i look.

Cutting my hair off. Hahaha i dont want anyone to know its me when i go back to school. Then maby i can start over. Ya know, show them the real me. Cause if i can i know they will love me. That they will stop with everything. That maby i can be normal and fit in for once. I just want to be loved ana.

*Stops for stupid girl crying over nothing*

Anyways ya ill try again later


<3 Emily Alice Arizona (or just Alice)

No comments: