Thursday, June 2, 2011

drivers ed -.-

I haven't been able to sleep in alllllll summer and I'm a night time person so it sucks. thinking i might just half to go come home sleep and then get up and do what i had planned. Everything was perfect everyday i had something to do so i wouldnt binge. Now i have to plan around it. Grrrr. So tonight ima be doing that.

By the way BOA- eat you up is and amazing song and if you watcher the video she can dance its so cool.


ya and all my parents are doing is buying junk food. we have ZERO healthy food in the house right now. BUT on the pulse side my mom got her job so i dont have to worry about eating around her and she will be to tired to make dinner.

haven't weighted in in a long time and im scared to. so Going to wait till next Thursday to do that. and ill update you then.

going to get my ears priced. might even do some myself. I love body art.ways going tog new


<3 Alice

No comments: