Friday, April 9, 2010

!!

I did so flipping bad today AHH!!


I ate way to much and what i did eat was very unhealthy for this im only allowing myself 150 calories for the next three days the 400 calories for a day (Grandfathers taking me out^^ ill makes sure we go to a place with something healthy)Then again 150 calories for the rest of the week!

God im so stupid!

First that Ass hole of a guy comes into my life and is helping me with this ED that runs through my blood (my mother had/has one) then he pulse stupid shit after pulling me off to far! SHIT HEAD! Good im never going to let anyone take down my walls again they will stay up as high as my mind can build them. If i must lie to hide this from now on i will. If i must throw food away for this i will. And sadly i have given in if i must throw up for this I WILL!


HOWS THAT MOTHER FUCKING ASS HOLE!!! YOU HAVE HELPED WITH NOTHING!!!FUCK OFF AND STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DIDNT DO A FUCKING THING!!!


Anyways:)

I love you Alllllll with my heart of black (hehe im evil deep down and everyone knows it)

Ya im sorry for the choice of word that i have used in this blog :(

Just that guys an ass hole

<3Alice

Again sorry

No comments: